Turn community engagement into actionable insights.
Find out what’s happening in your community and take action based on what you learn with FLO Engage, a dynamic engagement tool that syncs with your student information system.
UNDERSTAND THE IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON FUTURE ENROLLMENT
School districts are seeing unprecedented drops in enrollment due to the pandemic. Use FLO Engage to learn which schooling options your families prefer (in-person, virtual, or hybrid), enabling your district to develop instructional practices to meet these preferences, and providing a clearer picture of how many students plan to return to your district in the 2021–22 school year.
SYNCS WITH YOUR SIS
FLO Engage integrates with your SIS, tying all to individual student records ensuring you have the most up-to-date information saved for each student. You’ll also have unlimited segmentation capabilities, allowing you to slice and dice responses by school, grade, special program, ethnicity, and more.
ENGAGE THE RIGHT PEOPLE AT THE RIGHT TIME
FLO Engage ensures you get the right information from the right people with innovative question logic and data segmentation—guaranteeing a higher response rate.
USE YOUR COMMUNICATION TOOLS OR OURS
Send out messages through your existing email software or use ours. Either way, you’ll get access to the full range of FLO Engage’s capabilities.
KEEP STUDENT DATA SAFE AND SECURE
Student data is encrypted every step of the way, keeping your data safe, secure, and in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
Engage Your Community with Topics That Matter
- Current- and Post-COVID-19 schooling options for staff planning
- School choice for enrollment forecasting when new facilities are being built
- Feedback on enrollment balancing efforts including boundary adjustments, grade reconfiguration, and equitable programming
“FLO Engage helped us rapidly survey parents about enrollment options and integrate their responses, by individual student, into our SIS. With this information, we launched the school year smoothly, and we are well-positioned to adapt our ongoing instructional models to meet our families’ changing needs as the school year progresses.”
- Central Valley School District Assistant Superintendent
How it Works
- Import your SIS data into FLO Engage
- Create custom questions and send them out to families
- Responses are captured and tied to individual student records
- Track answers, analyze data, and update student records with new information
- Load the results back into your SIS
Engage your community for less than $1 per student.
Our tiered pricing system is based on the number of students in your district, ensuring you only pay for what you need. Plus, every FLO Engage subscription includes:
- Unlimited logins for engagement creation, launch, tracking, and analysis
- Custom logo and engagement URL
- Product onboarding and training
- Friendly customer support
We also provide premium fully managed engagement services. Contact us for details.
FLO Engage Benefits Every Stakeholder
FLO Engage was created to help school districts seamlessly integrate community outreach into all planning activities. This means benefits spread across your internal teams.
Administrators and Leaders
- Easily incorporate community feedback into planning initiatives
- Tiered pricing ensures the right level of service for each school district
- Customer support is available to troubleshoot issues
- Centralize and streamline community outreach
- Quickly and efficiently launch outreach initiatives
- Easily analyze and track responses
Families and the Community
- Send feedback in a way that works for them—on computers, smartphones, or verbally
- Ask the questions most relevant to stakeholders
- Edit responses even after they have been submitted
Explore Our Work
FLO Engage Supports Enrollment Planning for New High School
Client: Central Valley School District
Robust Enrollment Forecasting and Boundary Committee Process Enhances A Boundary Adjustment Project
Client: North Clackamas School District
Analyses of Local Trends in Housing and Student Choice Lead to More Reliable Enrollment Forecasts
Client: Edmonds School District