The decennial U.S. census requires many special purpose districts and other local government entities to update their district boundaries. Though the rules and regulations may vary, your essential needs are the same: you need an experienced and objective redistricting partner with the mapping and analysis tools needed to create redistricting plans that adhere to rules, regulations, and the highest ethical standards.
Cutting-Edge Redistricting Tools
We’ve built upon industry-standard tools like Esri ArcGIS to quickly and accurately model and update boundaries according to state regulations. Final maps can be delivered to you as an interactive web map or high-resolution PDF, and the data always belongs to you.
Engage The Public and Earn Their Trust
Whether you need simply to make your redistrict plans available for public comment or you need to plan, host, and facilitate a series of public meetings, our collaborative and transparent redistricting process will engage your stakeholders and ensure their feedback is addressed.
Our Redistricting Process
1. You send us your data
(or we’ll pull it together for you).
2. We create a plan based on the law and your criteria.
3. You review the plan to make sure we got it right.
4. We help you provide the redistricting plan to the public for review and incorporate their feedback.
5. We finalize your redistricting plan, package up the data, and provide the final maps in print or digital format to you.
Who Needs Redistricting?
- Public Utility Districts
- Water & Wastewater Districts
- Congressional, state senate, and state assembly/house districts
- K12 school districts (see our K12 planning services)
Explore Our Work
New School Boundaries Set Up Hood River County School District for Success
Client: Hood River County School District
Development Activity Map Builds Data Transparency
Client: City of Sammamish
School Facility Planning with Interactive Mapping Tools
Client: Edmonds School District