McKay has over 11 years of experience in GIS. She enjoys fostering a collaborative team atmosphere across all her projects, and attributes project success to early coordination and cross-pollination of ideas from both technical and nontechnical stakeholders. McKay has extensive experience coordinating with local, state, and federal government agencies regarding impacts to natural resources, infrastructure, and the public, and providing creative geospatial solutions to mitigate these impacts. When she is away from FLO, she enjoys spending time with her feline, canine, and human children.
- MS, Biology, Portland State University
- GIS Certificate, Portland State University
- BA, Biology, Minor Marine Science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Oregon Chapter of The Wildlife Society
- Washington Chapter of The Wildlife Society
- Columbia River Region of the American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing